Sunday, January 10, 2010

<3 Payton <3

I nearly came to post last night, to talk about what i hoped for my baby, that i hoped my Angels were watching over us. Now i need to ask instead that the girls look after Payton for me when they meet.
I am losing my baby, there is nothing that can be done to stop it. I have been checked and they have said it will happen, it is happening, my baby is leaving me . I am sitting here waiting and it is not a nice feeling, i want to cry but i cant, its not happening , instead i am sitting here not feeling like me, i dont know what to think or say. In a way i want it to be overm but in another way i dont. I dont understand why, my body is failing me and my baby, again .. Please keep my youngest baby Payton in your thoughts as my girls wait to meet their sibling ..

1 comment:

  1. Awhe hunnie I am so sorry for your losses *hugs* to you and your Angel's all flying high in Heaven's garden. I wish I knew what too say it is really hard thing too deal wit as I have lost myself the best thing I know I can do is too out your Angel's name's on a balloon on my baby bear's Angelversary I know it's not too much but I hope it help's am here if you need too tallk soo much Love Erin & Baby Cavan

    ReplyDelete