Friday, December 4, 2009

12 weeks is not that long ..

12 weeks ago today my youngest Angel left me to join her big sister, It doesnt feel like that long, it feels like it was today, i remember how i felt that day , the panic when i woke up and realised something was wrong , i didnt sleep much last ngiht maybe an hour or so, when i woke up i felt like id been beaten up in my sleep, i woke up and felt the wind knocked out of me, like someone punched me, i checked my bed, to check that what i saw was not the same, i dont know why i checked but i did, there was no blood, i was for some reason expecting to see some. I miss Horowai dancing around, when i was pregnant she was always moving, i wondered at first was 9 weeks to early to feel her? but my doctor told me that it was fine and that some babies can be felt that early, so it was great. I loved feeling her, it was the best feeling because i knew she was ok . I dont understand what happened, i felt her before i went to bed on the 10th sept and when i woke up i felt nothing, and i tried to make her move, i tryed anything and everything i could think of , but nothing worked. I recall my doctor crying when i begged him to do something :( i mean i BEGGED , i didnt care if it was not a good look , i begged anyway, and i prayed and still nothing.

I miss you bubba and i love you so much , please be a good girl for nana and Rillee. I will see you one day, i will hold you and kiss you and never let go :( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could take your pain away hunni. I wish there was something I could do, to put that pretty smile back on your face. All I can do tho, is tell you that I am here, have always been here, and will always be here for you. I am so sorry for your losses. I just can't imagine what you are going thru, but I know that I am your friend, and if you ever need me, all you ever need to do is yell. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete