Saturday, December 5, 2009

lost in the maze of fuzzy brain ..

i am wondering why i bothered to get up , i already know how this day is going to go, more friends in pain and low and a big battle on the way, one that will not go well when it happens.
I feel terrible that i have not been here for my friends lately, they are always here for me and i have been low and struggling and have not been here for them like i should be , im sorry :( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Feel lost , like im wandering around in circles and not going anywhere, one foot nailed to the floor. I wander around the house doing not much of anything, or i log on and find my friends and then sit a stare at the computer screen not even reading much before i wander off to another room again . I cant seem to concentrate on anything for too long, i burst into tears for no reason , it is worse at night when noone is around to see me, normally i will log on and someone will say something which has nothing to do with anything and i will start crying. sometimes i cannot stop , half an hour or an hour later i am still crying, even though the subject has totally changed and people can be laughing and happy again.

Girls, i love you and miss you both so much , one day i will get to hold you, and when i do i will never let go, noone will ever take you away from me again, i promise you that.
<3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment