Tuesday, March 9, 2010

fb

I am getting so fed up with facebook, there is always someone with far too much time in their hands, moaning and trouble stirring, it honesly getting pathetic and iv had about enough now. A good example is the other day , i posted on my facebook page that i was pregnant only to have someone send me a nasty message calling me a slut . WHAT?!?!?!? Some people think they know everything about everyone when they know so much less. I dont oew anybody anything and i dont deserve to be treated like that , doesnt matter how pathetic are or how horrible they feel. HELLO you dont know everything!

I love my children and i will keep talking about them, i will keep sharing them and will keep being me despite nasty people who so desperatly need to make someone else feel low because they do.

I am only a breathe away from closing my facebook profiles , the santa profile included and yes i am running the santa thejollyfatman profile. Im sick of seeing it and now being included in it without consent. You have no right to assume anything and would do well to remmember that you are not the centre of the universe nor do you have the rights to spread things that are untrue. I am only writing this post because im done with the rubbish thats flying around and because i am still upset with people and their big egos :(


<3 Rillee <3 Horowai <3 Payton <3 Savannah <3 Gabrielle <3

2 comments:

  1. women can be so awful and mean to each other... especially with the anonymity that goes along with internet. I'm sorry honey. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
    <3

    ReplyDelete