Wednesday, March 10, 2010

my vent .... get a hobby!!!!

Why is it that when people get bored they go looking for someone to wind up? Why do people act big and mighty while they are sneaking around being idiots? People seriously need to get hobbies , because something doesnt fit YOUR picture doesnt mean you have the right to go around calling other people sluts and questioning them ! Its RUDE , anyone from facebook who is reading this and does have a problem with me , delete me now , im done with the childish gossip and sick of people starting on one person then getting bored or told to go away then they go find someone else to slink around behind , i will NOT be part of this .. PISS OFF, you dont know half of what you think you do , your head is too far up your backside to even listen and find out what is ACTUALLY going on.

To eveybody else , im sorry , this blog is for me to say how i feel and right now im about to blow a fuse , everything is getting to be too much and im feeling ovewhelmed.

thank you to all of my friends , thank you for being here for me and my Angels , luve you all <3<3

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't imagine going through what you went through, and are going through now. I'm so sorry, honey :( Heather <3

    ReplyDelete