Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To myself or with everyone else's egos?

I wonder if it is easier to keep things to myself , easier to keep how i feel and keep my Angels to myself , self preservation is kicking in. What people think of me does matter and its hard to talk about some things.

I am proud of all of my Angels , they are my children and i Love them more than anything.
I am not liking the attitude around me though and am unsure what to do next , it seems that if i speak of some things , people run away or think nasty things about me without knowing the full story and this upsets me.

Dont know what to think about anything anymore, am feeling numb but it is starting to wear off and i can feel my anxiety bubbling under the surface. My children are gone , my girls are gone , i didnt get a lot of time with them and i so so wish i had more time to enjoy them . I miss all of my Angels and i am heartbroken that i wont get to hold any of them , i wont get to hug and kiss them like i so desperatly want to :(

Thinking that curling up in a corner sounds appealing , shut my eyes and hope time goes quickly so i can see my babies . <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I'm sorry people are so awful. I hope you're getting by, I know how much it hurts. <3 I'm not going to tell you everything's going to be okay because I know how much that can hurt... but I am going to tell you that you have me, Emma, Dana, and many others here to help you with whatever you need. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is difficult to have people understand what you are going through. But here you can let it all out. Here you will not be judged for your emotions. You'll be able to talk about the good, the bad and the ugly about greif with no worries. We are here for you. I wish that the people in real life were more understanding for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you are struggling with everything right now. Know that you are not alone and those of us who do understand what you are going through are here to lend an ear or a kind word. Stay strong and do whatever feels good to you to help you through all of this. People just need to learn to respect and love each other.

    ReplyDelete