Sunday, November 8, 2009

The first day of the rest of my blog


So iv decided to start a blog and hope that someone will follow it :)

I guess the place to start is the beginnning, an intro .

I am an Angel mum to two Angel baby's , my daughters Rillee and Horowai. I love and miss my girls so much and when i found out i was pregnant with them , i never thought i would loose them, i thought they were mine to care for and hold close forever. Apparently someone had other plans and they are both now in Heaven with their nana and great grandads. I would go to the ends of the earth and back for one more moment with my babys, i would do anything and give up anything , including myself just to see them or hear them or feel them one more time. Sleep is nearly non exsistent and getting out of bed in the morning is a struggle, but im trying. Thats all i can do i figure.... try


Well something else i am trying to do is bring a little bit of comfort to other Angel Parents through my website PreciousBabes. I make Personalised in loving memory and collage pages for Angels , Angel certificates , Angel mummy, Daddy, Grandparent and Godparent certificates, Personalised name pages and personalised poems for Angels, there are a many pages and items i can make and i do this all as a gift from my girls and I, to Angels and their families, hoping to bring a small bit of light into the day of an Angel family. PreciousBabes is currently under construction as im moving it elsewhere, but i will post the link as soon as its finished :)


anyway, thats me and my girls and my site , so .. I hope you will check back in for my next post and photos im still to add :)


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment