Thursday, November 12, 2009

Right here Right now

I need to say this, need to tell anyone reading and no it is not meant to hurt or upset anyone :(

Not long ago i had some people when refering to me, say that i am caught in a circle of hate , this upset me so much, it made me feel like i should not be talking about how i feel, like if i do, people will think this of me, it made me unsure whether or not i should get it out , made me wonder if is better kept to myself.. but i dont think people have the right to judge me, people should not be allowed to have their own version of how i should be feeling and excpect me to follow it , i am me, i miss my girls, i feel like this and anyone saying u should not, will make no difference, it will only make it harder to be yourself and express yourself.
Please anyone who is reading .. dont ever speak of Angel parents like this, its not fair, its not right, it is cruel and only makes it harder :(
I am glad that i was told what people were saying about me and probably still are, so thank you for telling me, it has mademe realise that people are so cruel and that we all need to stop and think before we judge others, if i am caught in a circle of hate.. then .. so be it, i am trying, i am working on it, i am just trying to find a way to do this, to get on with every day, its just so hard at the moment, but i am sure that i can do it.. it will just take me some time ..

xxooxx

No comments:

Post a Comment