Friday, November 13, 2009

How?

What do i do now? Do i cry? Do i yell? Do i go to bed and give up this day, do i go and find someone to talk to ... Not even sure now.... Have appointment with my doctor for next week, i know this is not good, maybe my medication needs to be changed.. i didnt want it in the first place, but im now seeing why i should take it. Until then i need to find some way to not totally lose it , have tonight free but tommorow i need to be composed for my family, hopefully a good night sleep will do it.

Trust me if you could see and hear me now. That just then was an enourmous sigh even for me


I just want anyone reading to know, that if you are feeling like this, its ok to ask for help, its ok to say .. im not doing well, its ok to g to a doctor and tell them what is going on for you, go to a friend, family. I f they wont listen, keep doing it until you find someone who will! Its ok to talk about it, about your Angel(s) and how you are feeling x

No comments:

Post a Comment