Saturday, November 14, 2009

when will the nightmares end

ok so im here, its 430am and im awake , im up because im afraid to sleep , i thought the nightmares had stopped , when i lost rillee i had nightmares, waking up crying and shaking and alone in the dark every night ... they stopped when i lost bubba, probably because i have hardly slept .. but in any case , in the middle of a pathetic two hours sleep, again a nighmare attacked me :(
This one was a new one, this one is different from all of the others.. this one is of me and both of my girls.. not just rillee like previous nightmares.. but both of them, It is horrible, its terrifying and i cant even breathe thinking about the possiblility if it happening again tonight.. or rather today

So instead i am awake, i am afraid to close my eyes in case i get these images of my babys in pain and me not able to help them, i am afraid of what i might see this time... i am so tired, buit am so scared im just here, so tired its hard to type and this post has taken me over half an hour, im exhausted but i am afraid..

I wish somebody could help me .....i cant keep doing this, friends are going to bed and others getting up in different countries all overe the place and i am still here......

No comments:

Post a Comment