Monday, November 9, 2009

True Friends

Well i must say that today has truely upset me, i have seen so many of my friends hurt. I wish i could understand WHY people feel the need to be nasty and pick at each other ? I am and have been sitting here watching the Love and hard work of myself and some truely compassionate and loving friends be smashed to pieces in front of me .. as a good friend said to me today.. it is "crumbling"... We are suppose to be supporting each other , not fighting , its hard to understand how people who are so close can turn on each other so quickly and over things so small :( How people can hurt each other.. WHY? there has to be a reason.. no?

Everything is about to be blown apart , because of one or two people starting to spread lies and rumors, how childish is this? is it jelousy? or something else? No i will not shoot the messenger and am behind you ALL 100%, the person i am not happy with is the one/ones who started all of this, they have managed to in just over a day, completely destroy good friendships and completly destroy so much hard work, a cause so needed and true, something so many desperatly need.

As i have heard time and time again.... "You find out who your true friends are in the end"

Well, i think for some, this is the end.... Although i pray it isnt, i think that too much has happened today, things have changed today... and it upsets me more than i can say...

To my closest and true friends ... I love you with all my heart and im here, now and always <3 <3

1 comment: